Abstracts should be submitted exclusively through the ONLINE form "Abstracts Submission Form" which can be found in this section.
Please notice that if you have a talk as Plenary or Invited Speaker, you do not have to use this form to submit your contribution. In your case, you will be contacted by the Technical Secretariat to submit your contribution using another submission form.
It is allowed only one abstract per presenting author regardless of its presentation format, it means one abstract per registration. Every registered person may appear as author in several abstracts but could only be responsible for one presentation at the Congress.
Deadline for abstracts submission is extended to February 28th, 2023, 23:59 hrs (GMT+1)
The abstract is requested to be written in English using the template available on this website. Maximum length will be 1 DIN A-4 page.
- Margins: 4 cm for upper margin, 2,5 cm for bottom margin, 2,5 cm for left margin and 2,5 cm for right margin.
- Title: Capital letters, bold, centered. (Font: Arial; Font Size: 12 pt)
- Authors: Name of authors (Initial of name and surname), centered. (Font: Arial; Font Size: 10 pt). The person responsible for the presentation of the work, either oral or invited, must appear as the first author.
- Affiliation and address, including e-mail of the registered autor who present the abstract, italics and centered. (Font: Arial; Font Size: 10 pt)
- Key words: Italics (Font: Arial; Font Size 10 pt)
- Body of the abstract: (Font: Arial; Font Size: 10 pt.) All paragraphs must be justified. The summary must allow assesing the scientific/technical interest of your contribution. It can contain figures, graphics, tables and references.
- References must be indicated by numbers within square brackets, in Arial 9 pt, following punctuation symbols, in the indicated format for journals  and books , as shown below. Please do not use automatic numbering to add footnotes/endnotes if you are using MSWord.
 A. Author1, A. Author2, A. Author3. Journal. 20**, Vol., XXX-XXX
 A. Author1, A. Author2. Book title. Edition no, Publisher, Publisher City. 20**.
Once you have written the abstract using the template, save the document with the acronym of the chosen symposium followed by the surname of the presenting author and the kind of contribution desired (oral, or poster).
REVIEW, ACCEPTANCE AND NOTIFICATION
Abstract submissions will be acknowledged via email.
All submissions are subject to peer review by the members of the Scientific Committee.
E-mail notification of acceptance will be sent to all submitting authors on March, 28th 2023.
Abstracts that were accepted after the assessment process as oral presentations may be scheduled either as a 15-minute standard presentation or as a 5-minute flash presentation. Authors will be informed of the type of presentation when the acceptance notification was sent.